Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gabriel Lee Holmes April 28, 2009



My dear Heavenly Father, I come to You now to pray over the life of Gabriel Lee Holmes.


Your Word tells me in Psalm 139:13-18 that you created his inmost being and You knit him together in Alison’s womb. I praise You because You have fearfully and wonderfully made him. I praise You because You have ordained all of the days of his life. God I praise You for being Elohim, Creator God and being the One that has created Gabriel for Your purpose and glory alone.


I pray first and foremost for the day when Salvation will enter into Gabriel’s life. I look forward to the day when Gabriel realizes that he has sin in his life and has a desperate need to be made afresh and anew through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Father, 1 John 1:9 says, that if Gabriel confesses his sin before You, that You are faithful and just and will forgive him of all of his sin and cleanse him of all unrighteousness.


I declare Your authority and covering over Gabriel’s life. I pray a hedge of protection around him and ask that You would assign an angel to watch over him all his days (Psalm 91:11-12). I pray that he would be raised in a way that will bring glory and honor to Your Name. Your Word says in Proverbs 22:6 that if Alison “train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.” I pray that You would cause Alison to humbly yield herself to You and seek Your face and wisdom in the way that she should raise Gabriel Lee Holmes. James 1:5 says, “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, Who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.” I pray for that wisdom to be given to her now. I thank You for Your faithfulness and generosity Father.


I pray that you would raise Gabriel up to be a mighty warrior for Your Kingdom. I pray that you would use him to bring salvation to the unreached throughout all of the earth. I pray that Your Name would be honored, glorified and magnified in Gabriel’s life. I ask that You would fill Gabriel with the power of Your Holy Spirit and the knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.


Father I thank You for the chance to pray for Gabriel Lee Holmes and thank You for hearing my prayer. In the precious Name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.



Ty Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment