Gabe on a haystack
Gabe riding like a champ
Pretty View at the farm
Uncle Adam- ha
Friday, my mom and I went shopping. We were on our way to Montgomery, but stopped in Prattville at the Bass Pro Shop and ended up going to the Belk nearby- before we knew it, it was dark, so we headed back to Alex City. This was my first time in a Bass Pro Shop- It was quite an experience. It smelled of a mountain cottage with a hint of homemade fudge circling through the air. Gabe enjoyed looking at all the dead stuffed animals on display. I hope he does not turn out to be a hunter....... They also had Santa there- and it was free! So, Gabe met Santa, told him what he wanted for Christmas, and then got his picture taken.
Saturday we visited my dad's side of the family in Tanyard aka- middle of nowhere. It was here I fell in love with Pineapple Casserole (I actually have some in the oven baking right now). mmm. mmm.
They set up a nice fall display every year in the front yard, so I of course had to get Gabe's picture with:
It was a great long weekend, but I had little downtime- it seemed we were on the go the whole time. I wish I still had a week or two break at Christmas like I did when I was in school.....
Oh- and then Sunday, Gabe started getting sick- and that's a whole other post.
Coming Soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment