Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh, how I miss blogging.  I just can't decide if paying 20 dollars a month or more for internet is in my budget.  Man, I wish I knew my neighbors password. hmmm.

I am officially counting Gabe's first word as "Momma".  He now says "Ju Ju" referring to Mrs. Julia at his daycare, so I will not have that be his first word.  :) ha.
Each morning when I drop him off, he starts reaching for her as we walk in the door.  I feel like he thinks I am just the girl that keeps him at night and on the weekends. :(

Nothing too exciting is going on right now.  My cable was out for about 2 weeks, so I caught up on a lot of movies, and now have a new obsession, The Office.  Best Show Ever.  I love Jim and Pam, and Dwight cracks me up.  I have watched through Season 4 in a weekend.


This is Dwight with his Calculator in Jello- I wish my office did pranks like this.

Monday nights- A group of friends and I get together to eat dinner and watch The Bachelor.  It gets more and more cheesy every year- yet I keep watching.  It seems more scripted this season, but I am still pretending it's real.  Last night, some drama went down- and one of the girls was kicked off the show for having an "inappropriate relationship" with one of the production crew.  Classy huh?

I am so ready for warm weather.  Can't wait to see what the Ground hog has to say about Spring.

Gabe had his tubes put in on Friday morning.  I was there at 5:45 am, and we left around 8:15am.  He was super cranky for about 10 minutes coming off the anesthesia, but then all was well.  By that afternoon he was all over the place playing and babbling.  He is trying to stand on his own now- it's really cute.

I've been fairly busy at work getting details together for an upcoming training week in Houston.  I am just coordinating, but will possibly have to go.  I don't want to leave Gabe for that long :(

I am also busy with coordinating travel for 70 bankers plus one guest to The Bellagio in Vegas coming up in April.  This is known as, The Pinnacle Club Reward Conference.  Overall, 800 people will be traveling to Vegas from all over our foot print.  This, I wish I could go to.  Maybe next year......




I hope to post some pictures of Gabe soon.  I am typing this at work, so I don't have many updated pics on this computer.  Hope everyone had a great New Year's!

1 comment:

  1. We have every season of The Office. Love it!!!Let me know if you need one to borrow!

    ReplyDelete