Monday, February 8, 2010

Yogurt Mountain

Ty's= Vanilla Yogurt, Peanut Butter Yogurt, Resee Pieces, Butterfinger, and Hot Fudge
Alison's= Vanilla Yogurt, Chocolate Yogurt, Rainbow Sprinkles, Whoppers crumbles, and Caramel Sauce

Sweet tooth?  Be sure to check out Yogurt Mountain.  It's located in the shopping center next to Whole Foods, quiet the experience I must say.   It is a really neat concept.  One wall is lined with an assortment of frozen yogurt dispensers (some of the flavors include: vanilla, chocolate, cake batter, bubblegum, cheesecake, rootbeer float, mint, mocha, pomegranate, cheesecake, and more!).  You grab a cup and fill in whatever you would like. (pay by the ounce) On the other side of the wall is a long table of every topping you can possibly think of.  Here is a list of the toppings: 


Almonds                                                          

Animal Crackers                               Bananas                                           
Butterfinger                                       Blackberries                                     
Cherries                                            Blueberries                                       
Chocolate Sprinkles                          Cantelope                                         
Cinnamon Toast Crunch                    Cheesecake bits                               
Cocoa Pebbles                                 Chocolate Covered Raisens
Coconut Flakes                                Cookie Dough Bits
Crushed Graham Cracker                  Fudge Brownies
Dark Chocolate Chips                       Honey Dew
Fat Free Granola                               Kiwi
Fruity Pebbles                                   Mango
Golden Grahams                               Mini Cinnabons
Heath Bar                                         Mochi
Honey Almond Granola                     Peaches
Kit Kat                                              Pineapple
Lucky Charms                                   Raspberry
Mini Carmel Cups                              Snickers
Milk Chocolate Chips                        Strawberry
Mini Gummy Bears                            Hot Fudge Sauce
Mini M&M's                                     Caramel Sauce
Mini Reese's Pieces                           Marshmellow Cream
Mini Swedish Fish                              Honey
Oreo Cookies                                    Butterscotch
Peanuts                                                   
Pecans
Pop Tarts (strawberry and blueberry)
Pretzels
Rainbow Sprinkles
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Sour Patch Kids
Trail Mix
Twix
Vanilla Wafers
Walnuts
Whoppers



Whoa! Right?  I mean how are you to decide.  I didn't want to overwhelm my tastebuds, so I chose vanilla and chocolate yogurt with rainbow sprinkles, whoppers, and caramel sauce.  I will definitley have to go back to experiment different combinations.



1 comment:

  1. Bess went the other day and was raving on and on about it!

    ReplyDelete