Saturday, August 29, 2009

4 months old!

Can you believe Gabe is 4 months old already? (as of the 28th).  Wow- time is flying....he will be sitting on his own in 2 months, crawling in 4 to 5 months, and walking soon after that.  It seems like yesterday he would just stay in one spot staring at shadows on the wall.  So of course I took a pic yesterday morning on his bday- I let him pick out his outfit...notice it says "I heart mommy". ha- Also- I'm not sure what the deal is with his deer in the headlights face- He makes it all the time!  He kinda looks scared doesn't he? ha...

2 comments:

  1. I love that baby boy and his momma...I cannot believe how big he's getting! I miss y'all! Can't wait to come see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first picture is classic! it looks like he's pointing at you and making a face like, "who is this crazy person!?" but really, he knows. it's his mom.

    ReplyDelete