I am hoping/planning to have a fun filled weekend with G! It's sooooo hot out and of course all he wants to do is ride his scooter outside, but isn't he so cute?
This face cracks me up
I think we will go to the McWane Center on Saturday, hopefully in the morning if we can both get out of bed in time. I told him we could go to Nothing But Noodles (because he loves using chopsticks and they sell cotton candy). Then to Steel City Pops for dessert. :)
A friend has invited us to the pool on Saturday as well.....not sure if I can squeeze everything in, but we will try. Tonight or Saturday night I'm going to let Gabe make a homemade pizza. He loves helping in the kitchen so I think it will be fun! Of course Sno Biz will be in there somewhere, shoe shopping for G, maybe a redbox movie or two, cleaning, laundry and church on Sunday.
Cheers to the weekend!



What a fun Mommy!!! We need to start hanging out more in the weekends to do kids stuff.
ReplyDelete