Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekend what what

Brooke's Bday was Friday and we celebrated on Saturday.

It all started with Blowouts at the Blowout Boutique.   I have been here once before for an updo- because I am not the best at doing my own hair....or other people's for that matter. I love the vibe of this place, they offer you wine or champagne while you are being styled.  I also love the Moroccan Oil products they use.  mmmmm, smells so good.   We all got the "Bombshell" blowout- Don't we look fab?
Jana also joined us, but she and her prego self had to leave before the pic

Brooke- you look like a Diva

After Blowouts, we went to Avo for dinner in Mountain Brook.  I have always wanted to try this place.  Yummmmm- (I ordered the grilled cheese- gouda, american and ham with a tomato dipping sauce)

Love Val and her support of me going on the Bachelor- ha!


All the girls at dinner

LBD and staches.....

We continued our night at Above....V.I.P style :)






It was a great night- and I think Brooke had LOTS of fun ;)



Friday night was low key- went to dinner at a fabulous restaurant, La Dolce Vita- shout out to the tiramisu and then met Brooke and boo for a drink at the Blue Monkey.  FYI- it's smoke free now- woop woop!





2 comments:

  1. What a fun night! I miss nights out with friends :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is a word in the English vocabulary that would describe my night on Saturday!! haha. But, so thankful for all my fabulous friends that made it special! 28 woop woop!! : )

    ReplyDelete