See... cute baby book
Ok- So Gabe's first food in the entire world was the standard Rice Cereal- woo hoo exciting, I know. He had this probably around 3.5 months.
Next- He tried sweet potatoes at 4 months....I think he liked them alright. He didn't do a dance or anything, but ate them.
Since, we have tried:
Green Beans- He likes
Carrots- He likes
Pears- Are ok
Sweet Peas-Little Scary at first, then We Liked ( I hate sweet peas- I remember being forced to eat them or I had to go to bed when I was a kid). I still have nightmares.
Apples- (I mixed it with Oatmeal Cereal to make a little thicker). He really liked them! He had the whole jar. Might I mention they were organic- not that I really care about all that, but I'm feeling proud at the moment.
And, I am so talented that even if I didn't know what I was feeding him at the time, I could tell you when his next bad diaper rolls around................yuck. I miss the newborn poop- Did I just say that?
On other notes:
Here is a pic of Gabe's two teeth....
DO THE TRIPOD-
Gabe is now tripoding....
Developmental Milestone liked to be seen by 6 months (Gabe is 5 months on Monday)- Can you believe he will be sitting up by himself soon?!?
And excuse his outfit for not matching.....He soaked his matching shirt in drool, so daycare had to change it.
Gabe has learned to squeal. I'm talking high pitched long shrills of excitment. I will be in the grocery store and he just starts squealing out of nowhere. The daycare told me he picked this up from the older kids running around him screaming. Who knows? But, it is darn cute. Here is a video:
password: sheep
Hear Me Squeal! from Alison Holmes on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment