Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You can Get under my Umbrella...ella..ella..eh..eh...eh

So- I own one umbrella.  It's not cute, actually I don't really like it at all, but it seems to be the only one I can keep up with.  I have purchased neat little compact umbrellas with cute designs on them, but I somehow always manage to lose them or leave them in someone else's car.  Then, the next time I am at a store I just can't bring myself to pay 12 to 15 dollars for another one (has anyone else ever wondered why umbrella's cost that much- shouldn't they be like 6 dollars?) Anywho....so I have managed to keep this ugly shade of yellow one that matches nothing I wear.  I could not tell you for the life of me where I got it- I did not buy it I know that much.  I was aware that it had the name of a medicine on it, but never paid attention to what it was.  It was raining the other day and I was with my mom and dad (and gabe) about to walk into Costco, and I thought I would ask mom what kind of medicine I had been walking around promoting for the past year or so.  I expanded the umbrella and before I could even ask, there in bold print under the medicine name was RECTAL SUPPOSITORIES.
Great- Just Great.
Why would someone make that into an umbrella???  And who gave this to me?
So- I am now in the market for a new umbrella....I think I will give in and go for one with a cute design.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Too funny! It was great to see you the other day and the kids were thrilled of course. They are still talking about it. I'm not sure if I told you or not but at our house you are referred to as "The REAL Alison".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I already told you this but seriously this is me!! Although going through my stuff yesterday at my mom's I found a poka dot one! Let's see how long this one will last me. haha

    ReplyDelete