(Yes, I take pictures of things I might blog about later....it's a great way to live)
Gabe and I had a good weekend. He fed the animals (horses, goats, and Miss Pig), rode the four wheeler, hung out in the barn and loved every minute of it. On Saturday we went to Wetumpka to eat at my great aunt and uncle's restaurant, The Hog Rock. So good! I had Brunswick Stew (which is to die for), a baked potato, baked beans and banana pudding. Gabe had a large bowl of macaroni. You can never go wrong with macaroni for a 2 year old.
Gabe picked out these shoes on a little shopping trip. I'm excited for him to wear them with jeans this fall. I liked the grey ones, but he insisted on black.
Bubble Time on the front porch while waiting for the Ribs to grill
I'm really looking forward to this coming weekend! Hayes Baker will be making an appearance in Birmingham! Can I get a Woop Woop?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment