Thursday, July 7, 2011

January and February 2011 Recap

Not gonna lie, January and February were low months for me.  I was not out and about as I should have been.  One of my college roommates got married and I read scripture at her wedding.  It was a beutiful ceremony and great to see college friends!  Below are some pics-

Rehearsal Dinner



Bridal Luncheon


Each attendant pulls a ribbon from under the cake, licks the icing away and finds a charm.  Each charm is different and has a meaning.  We we warned about the "old maid" charm.  I ended up with a "dice" meaning I will find good luck throughout my lifetime.....(I am hoping this comes in the light of winning the lottery or marrying a famous musician- I'll keep you posted)

The Wedding


 Anna Lauren looked so pretty!



I was being a party pooper and not dancing (I know- me NOT dancing???) and Jo was entertaining me....

Baby Stuff

My dear friend Ashley (who I still like to refer to as "Crafton") had her baby shower in January.  We were so excited to celebrate her and baby Hadley (she is now 5 months old!).  Yay, for my friends having babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment